We are grateful for helpful comments from Alberto Holly of the University of Lausanne and Michel Mougeot of the University of Besançon. We also thank the participants of the NBER Summer Institute Workshop (Boston) as well as the participants of the Crest-LEI and Delta seminars in Paris, and participants of the twelfth European Workshop on Econometrics and Health Economics (Menorca) for useful comments. We also thank two anonymous referees whose comments helped us to improve the paper. This study was funded in part by grants from the DREES (Direction de la Recherche, des Etudes, de l'Evaluation et des Statistiques) of the French Ministry of Labor and Solidarity. Any errors are our responsibility.
How to Regulate Heterogeneous Hospitals?
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2005
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 591–621, September 2005
How to Cite
Dormont, B. and Milcent, C. (2005), How to Regulate Heterogeneous Hospitals?. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 14: 591–621. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2005.00075.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!