This research has been partially financed by PRAXIS XXI/13132 (Pedro P. Barros) and BEC2000-0172, BEC2003-01132, SGR2001-00162, and the Barcelona Economics Progamme of CREA (Pau Olivella). The authors thank Roberto Burguet, Izabela Jelovac, Matilde Pinto Machado, Inés Macho-Stadler, Xavier Martínez-Giralt, Jorge Mestre, Manouche Tavakoli, Marcos Vera, and Vasco Santos, as well as two anonymous referees and a co-editor, for their comments and suggestions. Any remaining errors are the authors' responsibility.
Waiting Lists and Patient Selection
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2005
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 623–646, September 2005
How to Cite
Barros, P. P. and Olivella, P. (2005), Waiting Lists and Patient Selection. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 14: 623–646. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2005.00076.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!