DHSRU is funded by the Chief Scientist Office of the Scottish Executive and is part of the MRC Health Services Research Collaboration. The usual disclaimer applies.
The Existence and Nature of Physician Agency: Evidence of Stinting from the British National Health Service
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2005
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 647–664, September 2005
How to Cite
Chalkley, M. and Tilley, C. (2005), The Existence and Nature of Physician Agency: Evidence of Stinting from the British National Health Service. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 14: 647–664. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2005.00077.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!