We are grateful for funding from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's Changes in Health Care Financing and Organization Program, the National Institute for Mental Health (1 K01 MH66109), the Agency for HealthCare Research and Quality (5 P01 HS10803-2), and the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation. The authors are grateful to Patricia Deverka, Arnold Epstein, Robert Epstein, Will Manning, Tom McGuire, Joseph Newhouse, and three anonymous reviewers for many constructive suggestions. Boris Fainstein and Kathryn Trainor provided expert programming.
The Impact of a Three-Tier Formulary on Demand Response for Prescription Drugs
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2005
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 729–753, September 2005
How to Cite
Huskamp, H. A., Frank, R. G., McGuigan, K. A. and Zhang, Y. (2005), The Impact of a Three-Tier Formulary on Demand Response for Prescription Drugs. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 14: 729–753. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2005.00080.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!