This study was funded by AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals. We thank Y. Aileen Lin and Zhihua Qiao for help with statistical analysis, John Cohen for help with data extraction, and Lisa Croll for administrative assistance. We also thank a coeditor and two anonymous referees at this journal for helpful comments that substantially improved this paper.
Spillover Effects of Restrictive Drug Formularies on Physician Prescribing Behavior: Evidence from Medicaid
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2005
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 755–773, September 2005
How to Cite
Wang, Y. R. and Pauly, M. V. (2005), Spillover Effects of Restrictive Drug Formularies on Physician Prescribing Behavior: Evidence from Medicaid. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 14: 755–773. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2005.00081.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!