The author thanks Juan Alcacer, Wilbur Chung, Iain Cockburn, Ricard Gil, Benjamin Gomes-Casseres, Mark Kennedy, Peter Kim, Kevin J. Murphy, Jennifer Overbeck, Joanne Oxley, Rachelle Sampson, Kenneth Train, Michele Williams, Leslie Williams, Bernard Yeung, and Xiaoli Yin for making helpful suggestions. The author also thanks seminar participants at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Purdue University, the University of Southern California, the University of Washington, the 2003 Academy of International Business Annual Meetings, the 2004 International Industrial Organization Conference, the 2004 Strategy Research Forum, and the NBER “Productivity Lunch” Seminar Series.
Overestimation and Venture Survival: An Empirical Analysis of Development Commitments in International Master Franchising Ventures
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2005
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 933–953, December 2005
How to Cite
Kalnins, A. (2005), Overestimation and Venture Survival: An Empirical Analysis of Development Commitments in International Master Franchising Ventures. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 14: 933–953. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2005.00088.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!