I am greatly indebted to Dr. Ning Wang without whose able research assistance this paper could never have been written.
The Conduct of Economics: The Example of Fisher Body and General Motors
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 255–278, Summer 2006
How to Cite
Coase, R. (2006), The Conduct of Economics: The Example of Fisher Body and General Motors. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 15: 255–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2006.00100.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!