Hodrick gratefully acknowledges research support from the Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation and the National Science Foundation through a Presidential Young Investigator Award. The comments of an anonymous referee, an associate editor, and seminar participants at Columbia, Dartmouth, CEPR symposium at Gerzensee, HEC at Jouy-en-Josas, IGIER at Bocconi, Northwestern, Ohio State, Stanford, the Universities of Amsterdam, California (Berkeley), Chicago, Florida, Michigan, Naples, North Carolina, Southern California, Turin, and Washington (Seattle), and the Meetings of the Western Finance Association, especially Eli Berkowitch, Harry DeAngelo, Bob Hodrick, Colin Mayer, Mark Mitchell, and René Stulz are gratefully acknowledged.
Synergies and Internal Agency Conflicts: The Double-Edged Sword of Mergers
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 549–576, Fall 2006
How to Cite
Fulghieri, P. and Hodrick, L. S. (2006), Synergies and Internal Agency Conflicts: The Double-Edged Sword of Mergers. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 15: 549–576. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2006.00110.x
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!