We thank Yakov Amihud, Lucian Bebchuk, Arik Ben Dor, Sugato Bhattacharyya, Mike Fishman, Paolo Fulghieri (the discussant in EFA 2000), Yaniv Grinstein, Yossi Spiegel, and seminar participants at the 2000 EFA annual meeting in London, England, Hong Kong University of Science & Technology, Northwestern University, Stockholm School of Economics, the Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya (IDC), National University Singapore, the Hebrew University, and Tel Aviv University for comments and suggestions and Nancy Kotzian for editorial assistance.
The Boundaries of the Firm: The Choice Between Stand-Alone and Integrated Firms
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2006
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 821–851, Winter 2006
How to Cite
Berkovitch, E., Israel, R. and Tolkowsky, E. (2006), The Boundaries of the Firm: The Choice Between Stand-Alone and Integrated Firms. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 15: 821–851. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2006.00119.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!