We thank Marco Celentani, Leonardo Felli, Eugenio Giolito, Belen Jerez, Ian Jewitt, Clare Leaver, Gilat Levy, Ulrike Malmendier, Margaret Meyer, Sujoy Mukerji, and Marco Ottaviani and participants at various seminars and conferences for valuable suggestions. We are especially grateful to Michele Piccione and Andrea Prat for their guidance and support.
When Should Leaders Share Information with Their Subordinates?
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2007
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 251–283, Summer 2007
How to Cite
Vidal, . J. B. I. and Möller, M. (2007), When Should Leaders Share Information with Their Subordinates?. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 16: 251–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2007.00139.x
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!