An earlier version of this paper was presented at conferences at Harvard University (ESA), in Erfuhrt (ESA) and in Madrid (EEA), and at seminars at NYU, the University of Bonn and the University of Rotterdam. We are grateful to two anonymous referees for their helpful remarks that improved the paper considerably.
Does Making Specific Investments Unobservable Boost Investment Incentives?
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2007
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 911–942, Winter 2007
How to Cite
Sloof, R., Oosterbeek, H. and Sonnemans, J. (2007), Does Making Specific Investments Unobservable Boost Investment Incentives?. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 16: 911–942. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2007.00162.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!