We are grateful to two anonymous referees, a coeditor, Chaim Fershtman, and seminar participants at Erasmus University Rotterdam and the European Public Choice Society Meeting 2005 in Durham for comments. An earlier version of this paper was circulated under the title Disciplining and Screening Top Executives.
In Defense of Boards
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2008
© 2008, The Author(s) Journal Compilation © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 667–682, Fall 2008
How to Cite
Dominguez-Martinez, S., Swank, O. H. and Visser, B. (2008), In Defense of Boards. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 17: 667–682. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2008.00190.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!