We are deeply indebted to Nur Ata, Helmuth Cremer, and Rim Zaabar for support, constructive comments, and suggestions. We also thank two anonymous referees and the editor for helpful suggestions. Comments by participants at EPEE, University of Evry seminar, PET 2005, EARIE 2006, and EEA 2006 are gratefully acknowledged.
Public, Private and Nonprofit Regulation for Environmental Quality
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2009
© 2009, The Author(s) Journal Compilation © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 105–123, Spring 2009
How to Cite
Bottega, L. and De Freitas, J. (2009), Public, Private and Nonprofit Regulation for Environmental Quality. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 18: 105–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2009.00209.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!