We gratefully acknowledge KLD's Peter Kinder, Institutional Shareholder Services' Joe Henzlik, and the Investor Responsibility Research Center's Jennifer Hodge and Michael Langlais for providing, and helping us to understand, the datasets. We appreciate comments from Michael Barnett, Graham Bullock, Helen Liang, Will Mitchell, Robert Salomon, Bill Simpson, Ralf Steinhauser, and participants in the 2006 Institutions and Innovation Conference at the Harvard Business School.
How Well Do Social Ratings Actually Measure Corporate Social Responsibility?
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2009
© 2009, The Author(s) Journal Compilation © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 125–169, Spring 2009
How to Cite
Chatterji, A. K., Levine, D. I. and Toffel, M. W. (2009), How Well Do Social Ratings Actually Measure Corporate Social Responsibility?. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 18: 125–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2009.00210.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!