We thank Can Erutku, Shane Greenstein, Ulrich Kaiser, Aviv Nevo, Chuck Romeo, Tom Ross, Larry White, Ralph Winter, the coeditor, and two referees for helpful comments and Howard Hirshhorn for providing circulation data for the Globe and Mail. We are especially grateful to Rob Porter for giving us the initial idea for this project.
Mergers in Two-Sided Markets: An Application to the Canadian Newspaper Industry
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 1045–1070, Winter 2009
How to Cite
Chandra, A. and Collard-Wexler, A. (2009), Mergers in Two-Sided Markets: An Application to the Canadian Newspaper Industry. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 18: 1045–1070. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2009.00237.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!