The authors thank the coeditor, two anonymous referees, participants at EARIE 2007 (Valencia), Haas School of Business, Berkeley, IIOC 2007 (Savannah), LSE, Michigan State University, Oxford, Stern Marketing lunch, Stern Micro lunch, University of Sydney, Utah Winter Business Economics Conference, Workshop on the Economics of Advertising and Marketing (Bad Homburg), Simon Anderson, Simon Board, Jim Dana, Andrew Daughety, Hao Li, Regis Renault, and, particularly, Yuk-Fai Fong and Monic Jiayin Sun for detailed and helpful comments. Guillermo Caruana acknowledges the financial support of the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation through the Consolider-Ingenio 2010 Project “Consolidating Economics.” Vicente Cuñat acknowledges the support from Universitat Pompeu Fabra and Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
Information Gathering and Marketing
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 375–401, Summer 2010
How to Cite
Bar-Isaac, H., Caruana, G. and Cuñat, V. (2010), Information Gathering and Marketing. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 19: 375–401. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2010.00255.x
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!