We thank Yaron Yehezkel, two anonymous referees, and seminar participants at Duke, Texas A&M, Washington University in St. Louis, and the Fourth Annual International Industrial Organization Conference for helpful comments.
Slotting Allowances and Scarce Shelf Space
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 575–603, Fall 2010
How to Cite
Marx, . L. M. and Shaffer, G. (2010), Slotting Allowances and Scarce Shelf Space. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 19: 575–603. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2010.00262.x
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!