I thank the participants at the North Carolina State University March 2008 conference on Tournaments, Contests and Relative Performance Evaluation for their valuable comments. Comments from Espen R. Moen, Kira Mandella and two anonymous referees are highly appreciated.
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 643–665, Fall 2010
How to Cite
Riis, C. (2010), Efficient Contests. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 19: 643–665. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2010.00265.x
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!