I am grateful to Luca Anderlini, Heski Bar-Isaac, Jordi Blanes-i-Vidal, Guido Friebel, Ian Jewitt, Paul Klemperer, David McAdams, Meg Meyer, Joel Shapiro, three referees, and a co-editor for valuable suggestions, and to seminar participants at EEA-ESEM 2007 (Budapest), ESSET 2005 (Gerzensee), ESWC 2005 (London), SAE 2007 (Granada), Essex, and Oxford for their comments. I also acknowledge the support of the Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología (SEJ2007-64340) and the Public-Private Sector Research Center at IESE Business School.
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 667–698, Fall 2010
How to Cite
Casas-Arce, P. (2010), Career Tournaments. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 19: 667–698. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2010.00266.x
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!