I thank Armin Falk, Oliver Gürtler, Bernd Irlenbusch, Matthias Kräkel, Dirk Sliwka, the participants of the Brown Bag Seminar at the University of Cologne as welll as the participants of the topics course at the University of Bonn, the coeditor and two anonymous referees for helpful comments and suggestions. I also thank Andreas Staffeld for programming the experimental software. Financial support of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG,) in particular SFB/TR 15, is gratefully acknowledged.
On the Choice of Risk and Effort in Tournaments—Experimental Evidence
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 811–840, Fall 2010
How to Cite
Nieken, P. (2010), On the Choice of Risk and Effort in Tournaments—Experimental Evidence. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 19: 811–840. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2010.00270.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!