The authors thank Richard Arnott, Jing-Yuan Chiou, Toker Doganoglu, Firat Inceoglu, Daniel Spulber (the editor), the anonymous coeditor, the two anonymous referees, the participants at the 64th European Meeting of the Econometric Society, 2009 Annual Meeting of ASSET, and Ifo/CESifo & ACES Conference on Banking and Institutions, especially the discussant Katharina Eck, and seminar participants at METU and IMT-Lucca for helpful comments. Inci acknowledges CESifo sponsorship for his conference presentation.
The Old-Boy Network and the Quality of Entrepreneurs
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 889–918, Winter 2010
How to Cite
Bac, M. and Inci, E. (2010), The Old-Boy Network and the Quality of Entrepreneurs. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 19: 889–918. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2010.00273.x
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!