We are extremely grateful to Kiran Karnik and Sunil Mehta at NASSCOM for allowing us to survey NASSCOM members for this research. This paper has benefited from very helpful discussions with Abhijit Banerjee, Rodrigo Canales, Sylvain Chassang, Bob Gibbons, William Kerr, Asim Ijaz Khwaja, Karim Lakhani, Josh Lerner, Rafel Lucea, John McHale, Antoinette Schoar, Jordan Siegel, and especially Kevin Boudreau, Nicola Lacetera and the coeditor and two anonymous referees. We thank the participants of the MIT Development and Organizational Economics Lunches, the Myron Weiner Seminar on International Migration, the HBS International Seminar and the AEA panel on “Networks, Spillovers, and the Globalization of Innovation and Entrepreneurship” for their comments on earlier stages of this research. All errors are our own.
Diasporas and Domestic Entrepreneurs: Evidence from the Indian Software Industry
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 991–1012, Winter 2010
How to Cite
Nanda, R. and Khanna, T. (2010), Diasporas and Domestic Entrepreneurs: Evidence from the Indian Software Industry. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 19: 991–1012. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2010.00275.x
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!