We thank the coeditor and two referees for constructive suggestions that greatly improved the paper. We also thank Mike Baye, Rick Harbaugh, Charlie Kolstad, John Morgan, Michael Rauh, and participants in seminars at the American Economic Association meetings, Canadian Resource and Environmental Economics meetings, Berkeley, Dartmouth, Florida, Indiana, Northwestern, Santa Barbara, Toronto and Western Ontario for their helpful comments.
Greenwash: Corporate Environmental Disclosure under Threat of Audit
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 3–41, Spring 2011
How to Cite
Lyon, T. P. and Maxwell, J. W. (2011), Greenwash: Corporate Environmental Disclosure under Threat of Audit. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 20: 3–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2010.00282.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!