I am very grateful to Mark Armstrong, Steffen Huck, the coeditor, and two anonymous referees for their valuable suggestions and detailed comments, which have greatly improved this paper. I also thank V. Bhaskar, Daniele Condorelli, Armin Falk, David Laibson, Matthew Rabin, Imran Rasul, Jean-Charles Rochet, Ran Spiegler, Michael Waterson, Chris Wilson, and Xiaojian Zhao for their comments. The paper has also benefited from conference presentations at Econometric Society European Meeting (Milan, August 2008), EARIE (Toulouse, September 2008), Econometric Society North American Summer Meeting (Boston, June 2009). Financial support from the British Academy and the Economic and Social Research Council (UK) is gratefully acknowledged.
Reference Dependence and Market Competition
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 1073–1097, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Zhou, J. (2011), Reference Dependence and Market Competition. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 20: 1073–1097. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2011.00309.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!