I thank the coeditor, two anonymous referees, Michela Cella, Vincenzo Denicolò, Christoph Engel, Chiara Fumagalli, Andreas Glöckner, Georg von Graevenitz, Dietmar Harhoff, Massimo Motta, Andreas Nicklisch, Serge Pajak, Susanne Prantl, Jo Seldeslachts, Nicolas Serrano-Velarde, Stefano Trento, Achim Wambach, Philipp Weinschenk, Elmar Wolfstetter, and seminar participants at the Catholic University in Milan, Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies (Florence), University of Bologna, HCER (Helsinki), University of Cologne, ParisTech, SFB/TR15 Seminar (Berlin), MPI (Bonn), University of St. Andrews, WHU (Vallendar), EARIE conference (Valencia), SFB/TR15 conference (Gummersbach), Zvi Griliches Summer School in the Economics of Innovation (Barcelona), EEA Congress (Barcelona), and International Conference on Competition Policy and Property Rights (Milan) for helpful comments. Thanks to Brian Cooper for careful proofreading. I am grateful for the support of the WZB (Berlin) and EUI (Florence), where part of the research for this paper was done. All errors are mine.
On Competition and the Strategic Management of Intellectual Property in Oligopoly
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 1043–1072, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Jansen, J. (2011), On Competition and the Strategic Management of Intellectual Property in Oligopoly. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 20: 1043–1072. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2011.00316.x
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!