We thank two anonymous referees and a coeditor for very useful comments. We are indebted to NicolasVieille for illuminating discussions, and acknowledge useful comments from Leandro Arozamena, Gary Biglaiser, Jacques Crémer, Johannes Hörner, Santiago Oliveros, Jacques Olivier, Larry Samuelson, Lucy White, and seminar participants at UW-Madison, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella, Universidad de San Andrés, HEC Paris, 2004 International Industrial Organization Conference - Chicago, Conference in honor of Jean-Jacques Laffont - Toulouse and the 2005 World Congress of the Econometric Society - London. Any remaining errors are our own.
Intermediaries, Credibility and Incentives to Collude
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 1099–1133, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Peyrache, E. and Quesada, L. (2011), Intermediaries, Credibility and Incentives to Collude. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 20: 1099–1133. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2011.00317.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!