I thank Alan Beggs, Ian Jewitt, Paul Klemperer, Marco LiCalzi, Francesco Sannino, the editor, and referees for extremely valuable comments. I remain responsible for all errors.
Bids as a Vehicle of (Mis)Information: Collusion in English Auctions with Affiliated Values
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 1171–1196, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Pagnozzi, M. (2011), Bids as a Vehicle of (Mis)Information: Collusion in English Auctions with Affiliated Values. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 20: 1171–1196. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2011.00318.x
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!