We thank Christian Ghiglino, Abhinay Muthoo, Joe Ostroy, Motty Perry, Pierre Regibeau, Emmanuel Saez, and seminar participants at University of Essex, MILLS Seminar in Milan (IGIER), EARIE 2008 in Toulouse, UC Berkeley, the University of San Francisco, and the University of Carlos III in Madrid. We also thank two anonymous referees and an associate editor for invaluable comments and suggestions.
Efficient Consumer Altruism and Fair Trade Products
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 213–241, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Reinstein, D. and Song, J. (2012), Efficient Consumer Altruism and Fair Trade Products. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 21: 213–241. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2011.00323.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!