We thank Eric Millis for suggesting the title, two anonymous referees, the Co-Editor, Michael Pang, Joe Harrington, Patrick Emerson, Joshua Price, Dave Berri, and Ryan Rodenberg (especially) for helpful comments, and Henry Tappen for excellent research assistance. The views expressed herein are entirely those of the authors and should not be purported to reflect those of the U.S. Department of Justice.
Subperfect Game: Profitable Biases of NBA Referees
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 271–300, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Price, J., Remer, M. and Stone, D. F. (2012), Subperfect Game: Profitable Biases of NBA Referees. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 21: 271–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2011.00325.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!