This is part of the author’s PhD dissertation realized at the University of Toulouse. Part of this paper was written while I visited the FMG–LSE. I am largely indebted to Bruno Jullien and to Denis Gromb for their detailed comments on this work and for their encouragements. In addition, special thanks are due to Bruno Biais, François Boldron, Marie Bresson, Catherine Casamatta, Sylvain Champonnois, Arnold Chassagnon, Antoine Faure-Grimaud, Hela Hadj Ali, Urs Haegler, Armel Jacques, Freyan Panthaki, Pierre Picard, Guillaume Plantin, Sebatien Pouget, Antoine Renucci, Sylvia Rosetto, Benoît Roger, Anne Marie Tauzin, the editor, a co-editor, an anonymous referee as well as participants at the IDEI Finance workshop on Corporate Finance and Industrial Organization. I would also like to thank seminar participants at Université Paris Dauphine, LBS, LSE, Universit é Toulouse I, and participants at AFFI (Lyon, 2003), the EEA meeting (Bozen-Bolzano, 2000), the EARIE meeting (Lausanne, 2000), the EGRIE meeting (Rome, 2000), and the “Ecole de printemps” (Aix en Provence, 2000). Financial support from the European Commission (Training and Mobility of Researchers) is gratefully acknowledged. All remaining errors are mine.
Optimal Hedging Strategies and Interactions between Firms
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 79–129, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Loss, F. (2012), Optimal Hedging Strategies and Interactions between Firms. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 21: 79–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2011.00328.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!