We thank George Baker, Drew Fudenberg, Rajiv Lal, David Godes, and seminar participants at Columbia, UC Berkeley, Yale, INSEAD, UT Dallas, Washington University in St. Louis, and Harvard Business School for their valuable suggestions. They also thank the co-editor and two anonymous referees for their helpful comments.
Innovation Strategy and Entry Deterrence
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 583–631, Fall 2012
How to Cite
Turut, O. and Ofek, E. (2012), Innovation Strategy and Entry Deterrence. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 21: 583–631. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2012.00342.x
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!