We thank George Baker, Drew Fudenberg, Rajiv Lal, David Godes, and seminar participants at Columbia, UC Berkeley, Yale, INSEAD, UT Dallas, Washington University in St. Louis, and Harvard Business School for their valuable suggestions. They also thank the co-editor and two anonymous referees for their helpful comments.
Innovation Strategy and Entry Deterrence
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 583–631, Fall 2012
How to Cite
Turut, O. and Ofek, E. (2012), Innovation Strategy and Entry Deterrence. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 21: 583–631. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2012.00342.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!