This is a revised version of a chapter of my Ph.D. thesis defended at the London School of Economics. I thank Mark Schankerman for his guidance and for sharing data on patent litigation. I am particularly grateful to a co-editor and two referees whose insightful comments led to a substantial improvement of the paper. I also thank Andrea Prat, Philippe Schmidt-Dengler, Saul Lach, Ronny Razin, Pierre Regibeau, John Van Reenen and seminar participants at Georgia Tech, Essex, Imperial College, Stony Brook, South Carolina, Wisconsin, LSE, Toronto, HEC Montreal, Alicante, Arizona, and the European Patent Office for helpful suggestions. Brunna Parreiras provided excellent research assistance.
Broad Cross-License Negotiations
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 873–911, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Galasso, A. (2012), Broad Cross-License Negotiations. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 21: 873–911. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2012.00348.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!