We thank the NET Institute (http://www.NETinst.org) for financial support. We also thank a coeditor, two referees, Simon Anderson, George Deltas, Winand Emons, Sjaak Hurkens, Kieron Meagher, Nikolaos Vettas, Feng Zhu and seminar participants at CRETE 2009, IIOC 2010, and EARIE 2011 for very helpful comments and suggestions. We are responsible for any errors.
Location Decisions of Competing Networks
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 989–1005, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Serfes, K. and Zacharias, E. (2012), Location Decisions of Competing Networks. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 21: 989–1005. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2012.00349.x
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!