This paper is a revised version of Chapter 1 of my Ph.D. thesis submitted to the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. I am grateful to Antonio Cabrales and Luis Ubeda for their advice, guidance, and support. I have greatly benefited from comments and useful suggestions Natalia Fabra, Carlos Ponce, Antonio Romero, José Penalva, Guillermo Caruana, Juanjo Ganuza, Héctor Chade, and two anonymous referees. I thank seminar participants at the Student Workshop at the Universidad Carlos III, the 2007 EARIE Meetings (Valence, Spain), XXXII Simposio de Análisis Económico, BBVA (January 2008), the University of Vienna (February 2008), IESE Business School (March 2008), Universitat de les Illes Balears (March 2008), CRESSE Conference, Chania (2009), ESEM 2009 Annual Meeting in Barcelona, Spain, and Jornadas de Economía Industrial (September 2009), Vigo, Spain. I gratefully acknowledge financial support through grant ECO2009-13169/ECON from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. The usual disclaimers apply.
Collusive Networks in Market-Sharing Agreements in the Presence of an Antitrust Authority
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 965–987, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Roldán, F. (2012), Collusive Networks in Market-Sharing Agreements in the Presence of an Antitrust Authority. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 21: 965–987. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2012.00352.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!