I am grateful to Antonio Cabrales and Andreu Mas-Colell for careful supervision. I thank Fabrizio Germano, Esther Hauk, Sjaak Hurkens, Xavier Martinez-Giralt, Santanu Roy, Karl Schlag, Joel Shapiro, Xavier Vives, and Simon Weidenholzer for useful comments and discussions. All remaining errors are my own.
Is the Competitor of my Competitor also my Competitor?
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 927–963, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Shelegia, S. (2012), Is the Competitor of my Competitor also my Competitor?. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 21: 927–963. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2012.00353.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!