We thank the Editor and two anonymous referees for their comments, and Bruno Biais, Uwe-Wilhelm Bloos, Patrick Bolton, James Brickley, Mike Burkart, Kong-Pin Chen, Mathias Dewatripont, Denis Gromb, Barry Ickes, Christian Laux, Andy Leone, Fausto Panunzi, Paul Povel, Canice Prendergast, Michael Raith, Patrick Rey, Andrei Shleifer, Maria Simatova, Jean Tirole, Dimitri Vayanos, Joanna Wu, and Luigi Zingales for helpful discussions. We also thank the audiences at various conferences and seminars. All errors are ours.
Whistle-Blowing and Incentives in Firms
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 1007–1027, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Friebel, G. and Guriev, S. (2012), Whistle-Blowing and Incentives in Firms. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 21: 1007–1027. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2012.00354.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!