I thank the review team, Norris Bruce, Stan Liebowitz, Brian Ratchford, Catherine Tucker, and participants at the ZEW Conference on the Economics of Information and Communication Technologies (2011) for comments. Joaquin Zentner provided research assistance and Amanda Besch editorial assistance. Financial support from the Center for the Analysis of Property Rights and Innovation is gratefully acknowledged. All errors are my own.
Internet Adoption and Advertising Expenditures on Traditional Media: An Empirical Analysis Using a Panel of Countries
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 913–926, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Zentner, A. (2012), Internet Adoption and Advertising Expenditures on Traditional Media: An Empirical Analysis Using a Panel of Countries. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 21: 913–926. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2012.00355.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!