A Catalyst for Life Cycle Assessment?
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2008
© 2008 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 3–6, February 2008
How to Cite
Weidema, B. P., Thrane, M., Christensen, P., Schmidt, J. and Løkke, S. (2008), Carbon Footprint. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 12: 3–6. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2008.00005.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2008
- 2006. Consumer demands on Type III environmental declarations. Report commissioned by ANEC—the consumer voice in standardization http://www.anec.org/attachments/ANEC-R&T-2006-R-004.pdf , , and .
- 2004. Energy consumption in the Danish fishery: Identification of key factors. Journal of Industrial Ecology 8(1–2): 223–239.
- 2006. Life-cycle assessment and the use of broad indicators. Journal of Industrial Ecology 10(3): 5–7.
- 2007. A definition of “carbon footprint.” ISAUK Research Report 07-01. Durhau: Centre for Integrated Sustainability Analysis, ISAUK Research & Consulting . http://www.isa-research.co.uk/docs/ISA-UK_Report_07-01_carbon_footprint.pdf (Accessed February 21, 2008) and .