Applying Leontief's Price Model to Estimate Missing Elements in Hybrid Life Cycle Inventories
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2008
© 2008 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 26–33, February 2008
How to Cite
Strømman, A. H. and Solli, C. (2008), Applying Leontief's Price Model to Estimate Missing Elements in Hybrid Life Cycle Inventories. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 12: 26–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2008.00011.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2008
- 2004. Input-output economics and material flows. Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0424: 1–20.
- 2005. A world trade model based on comparative advantage with m regions, n goods, and k factors. Economic Systems Research 17(2): 141–162.
- GEDnet. 2008. About GEDnet. http://www.gednet.org/?page_id=2 Accessed January 2, 2008.
- 2005. A framework for quantified eco-efficiency analysis. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 9(4): 25–41. and .
- ISO/TC207/SC3. 2006. Environmental labels and declarations—Type III environmental declarations—Principles and procedures. Geneva , Switzerland : International Organization for Standardization.
- ISO/TC207/SC5. 2006. ISO 14040: 2006 environmental management—Life cycle assessment—Principles and framework. Geneva , Switzerland : International Organization for Standardization.
- 2002. A guide for compiling inventories in hybrid life-cycle assessments: Some Australian results. Journal of Cleaner Production 10: 545–572.
- 1936. Quantitative input and output relations in the economic systems of the United States. Review of Economic Statistics 18(3): 105–125.
- 1949. Structural matrices of national economies. Econometrica 17: 273–282.
- 2008. Environmental impact and added value in forestry operations in Norway. Journal of Industrial Ecology 12(1). , , and .
- 1985. Input-output analysis: Foundations and extensions. Englewood Cliffs , NJ : Prentice-Hall. and .
- 2006a. A waste input output life-cycle cost analysis of the recycling of end of life electrical home appliances. Ecological Economics 57: 494–506. and .
- 2006b. Hybrid LCC of appliances with different energy efficiency. International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment 11: 305–314. and .
- 2001. Integrating life cycle cost analysis and LCA. International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment 6: 118–120.
- 2006a. A comment on “Functions, commodities and environmental impacts in an ecological-economic model.” Ecological Economics 59(1): 1–6. and .
- 2006b. Structural analysis of international trade: Environmental impacts of Norway. Economic Systems Research 18(2): 155–181. and .
- 2002. Integrating life cycle costing and life cycle assessment for managing costs and environmental impacts in supply chains. In Cost management in supply chains, edited by S.Seuring and M.Goldbach. Heidelberg , Germany : Physica-Verlag.
- 2003. Life cycle costing in LCM: Ambitions, opportunities and limitations—discussing a framework. International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment 8: 253–256. and .
- 2006. Life cycle assessment of wood based heating in Norway. Presented at the Symposia of the Nordic Life Cycle Association. Lund, Sweden, 8-9th of October 2006. , , , and .
- 2005. Integrated environmental and economic assessment of products and processes. Journal of Industrial Ecology 9(4): 105–116. , , and .
- 1963. Input-output relationships, 1951–1966 programme of growth Vol. 3. London : Chapman and Hall. , , and .
- 2006. A world trade model with bilateral trade based on comparative advantage. Economic Systems Research 18: 281–297. and .
- 2005. Shifting trade patterns as a means to reduce global CO2 emissions: Implications for the aluminium industry. Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0508: 1–17. , , and .
- 2004. Functions, commodities and environmental impacts in an ecological-economic model. Ecological Economics 48: 451–467.
- 2006. Reply: Downstream cut-offs in integrated hybrid life-cycle assessment. Ecological Economics 59(1): 7–12.
- 2004. System boundary selection in life cycle inventories using hybrid approaches. Environmental Science and Technology 38: 657–664. , , , , , , , , et al.
- 1997. Extracting embodied energy paths from input-output based hybrid energy analysis method. Economic Systems Research 9: 375–391.
- United Nations, Statistics Division. 1993. National account statistics: Main aggregates and detailed tables. New York : United Nations.