Either the EU can abandon the intent that EPR policy instruments create product design incentives, making EPR simply a tool for shifting the cost of WEEE management away from government, or the EU can make a reinvigorated attempt to realize the incentive potential of EPR.
Producer Responsibility at a Turning Point?
Article first published online: 30 APR 2008
© 2008 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 144–147, April 2008
How to Cite
Lifset, R. and Lindhqvist, T. (2008), Producer Responsibility at a Turning Point?. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 12: 144–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2008.00028.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!