Nanotechnology: Environmental Implications and Solutions by Louis Theodore and Robert G. Kunz
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2008
© 2008 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 490–491, June 2008
How to Cite
Şengül, H. and Theis, T. (2008), Nanotechnology: Environmental Implications and Solutions by Louis Theodore and Robert G. Kunz. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 12: 490–491. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2008.00040.x
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2008
- Environmental Defense and DuPont. 2007. Nano risk framework. http://www.environmentaldefense.org/documents/6496_Nano%20Risk%20Framework.pdf. Accessed July 2007.
- NNI (National Nanotechnology Initiative). 2006. Environmental, health, and safety research needs for engineered nanoscale materials. Washington , DC : National Science and Technology Council. http://www.nano.gov/NNI_EHS_research_needs.pdf. Accessed July 2007.
- U.S. EPA. 2007. Nanotechnology white paper. Washington , DC : U.S. EPA. http://www.epa.gov/OSA/pdfs/nanotech/epa-nanotechnology-whitepaper-0207.pdf. Accessed July 2007.