For a technology that is predicted to constitute 15% of total production output in 2014, reaching $2.6 trillion in manufactured goods globally … research in determining risks and promoting sustainability is on the nanoscale.
The Road to Green Nanotechnology
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2008
© 2008 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 263–266, June 2008
How to Cite
Karn, B. (2008), The Road to Green Nanotechnology. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 12: 263–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2008.00045.x
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2008
- 2007. Changing patterns of mass media coverage of nanotechnology risks. Washington , DC : Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars. http://www.nanotechproject.org/events/archive/nanotechnology_media_inside_story/. Accessed 2 February 2008. and .
- 2007. Nanotechnology: What's that? Washington , DC : Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars. http://www.nanotechproject.org/events/archive/nanotechnology_whats_that/. Accessed 2 February 2008.
- 2008. The nanotech report 4th edition. New York : Lux Research. , , , , , , , et al.
- 2007. Nanotechnology and life cycle assessment: A systems approach to nanotechnology and the environment. Washington , DC : Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars. , , , , , and .
- 2007. Scientists worry about some risks more than the public. Nature Nanotechnology 2(12): 2–4. , , , , , and .
- Subcommittee on Nanoscale Science, Engineering and Technology. 2007. The National Nanotechnology Initiative: Research and development leading to a revolution in technology and industry, supplement to the President's FY2008 budget. Washington , DC : Subcommittee on Nanoscale Science, Engineering and Technology .