Devens has become a model for successfully organizing a light industrial area and for involving small to medium-sized enterprises as well as larger firms…. [The core requirement of Devens's EcoStar program] is that participating businesses must have a linkage with at least one other firm.
The Emergence of a Successful Eco-Industrial Park in the United States
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
© 2008 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 497–500, August 2008
How to Cite
Lowitt, P. C. (2008), Devens Redevelopment. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 12: 497–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2008.00078.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!