Phasing Out Cadmium, Lead, and Mercury
Effects on Urban Stocks and Flows
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2008
© 2008 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 94–111, February 2009
How to Cite
Månsson, N., Bergbäck, B. and Sörme, L. (2009), Phasing Out Cadmium, Lead, and Mercury. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 13: 94–111. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2008.00085.x
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!