The co-chairs' conclusions of ..[the OECD-UNEP resource efficiency] conference highlighted the convergence of similar concepts and approaches, such as 3R, sound material-cycle society, circular economy, integrated or sustainable waste management, sustainable consumption and production, life-cycle management, and sustainable materials or resource management, as all of them aim at similar objectives and require similar action by the various stakeholders. We may add another claim that all of them can be put under the umbrella of industrial ecology.
Recent Developments in Material Cycle Policies
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
© 2008 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 8–10, February 2009
How to Cite
Moriguchi, Y. (2009), Recent Developments in Material Cycle Policies. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 13: 8–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2008.00086.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!