The Role of Washing Machines in Life Cycle Assessment Studies
The Dangers of Using LCA for Prioritization
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2009
© 2009 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 27–37, February 2009
How to Cite
Cullen, J. M. and Allwood, J. M. (2009), The Role of Washing Machines in Life Cycle Assessment Studies. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 13: 27–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2009.00107.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!