Life Cycle Assessment of Second Generation Bioethanols Produced From Scandinavian Boreal Forest Resources
A Regional Analysis for Middle Norway
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2009
© 2009 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 514–531, August 2009
How to Cite
Bright, R. M. and Strømman, A. H. (2009), Life Cycle Assessment of Second Generation Bioethanols Produced From Scandinavian Boreal Forest Resources. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 13: 514–531. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2009.00149.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!