A Growing Opportunity for Material Flow Analysis
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2009
© 2009 by Yale University. No claim to original US government works.
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Special Issue: Applications of Material Flow Analysis
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 666–669, October 2009
How to Cite
Bauer, D. (2009), Environmental Policy. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 13: 666–669. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2009.00164.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2009
- 2008. Building material flow accounts in the United States: A case study in public sector innovation. Journal of Industrial Ecology 12(5–6): 785–791.
- 2009. Understanding of complexity expands the reach of industrial ecology. Journal of Industrial Ecology 13(2): 165–167.
- USGS (United States Geological Survey). 1996. 1996 mineral commodity summary. Reston , VA : USGS.
- USGS 2002. Rare earth elements – critical resources for high technology. Reston , VA : USGS.
- USGS 2009. 2009 mineral commodity summary. Reston , VA : USGS.