Using Material Flow Analysis for Sustainable Materials Management
Part of the Equation for Priority Setting
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2009
© 2009 by Yale University. No claim to original US government works.
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Special Issue: Applications of Material Flow Analysis
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 662–665, October 2009
How to Cite
Allen, F. W., Halloran, P. A., Leith, A. H. and Lindsay, M. C. (2009), Using Material Flow Analysis for Sustainable Materials Management. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 13: 662–665. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2009.00168.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2009
- 2005. Developing sectoral environmental database for input-output analysis: Comprehensive environmental data archive of the U.S. Economic Systems Research 17(4): 449–469.
- 2006. Environmental impacts of products: A detailed review of studies. Journal of Industrial Ecology 10(3): 159–182. and .
- EPA (U.S. Environmental Protection Agency). 2002. Beyond RCRA: Waste and materials management in the year 2020. Washington , DC . http://www.epa.gov/osw/inforesources/pubs/vision.pdf. Accessed August 20, 2009.
- EPA. 2009. Sustainable materials management: The road ahead (report and appendix – technical support document). Washington , DC : EPA. http://www.epa.gov/epawaste/inforesources/pubs/vision.htm. Accessed September 2009.
- 2004. Dematerialization: Not just a matter of weight. Journal of Industrial Ecology 8(4): 121–137. , and .