Hierarchical Activity Model for Risk-Based Decision Making
Integrating Life Cycle and Plant-Specific Risk Assessments
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2009
© 2009 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 945–964, December 2009
How to Cite
Kikuchi, Y. and Hirao, M. (2009), Hierarchical Activity Model for Risk-Based Decision Making. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 13: 945–964. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2009.00180.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!